Today we have introduced a patch to the game with the Halloween event:
* Players melee damage increased by 16%. Final speed attack value reduced by 16% (now it's 290 ms). This should ensure the damage dealt to monsters remains approximately the same.
* Damage in PVP reduced to 16% instead of 18% total damage. Since melee damage is increased by 16% and jutsu damage is not, assuming overall PVP damage is reduced by 12.5%, melee damage will get a bonus to catch up with jutsu damage.
* As the maximum attack speed value has been changed, we had to adjust the training weapons. Therefore, we are increasing their effectiveness by 16% or more.
* Permanent attack speed bonuses affect the character's maximum attack speed, making this bonus finally useful. (Suggestion link here)
* True damage of jutsu affects the immortal state. (Suggestion link here)
* Set tabs in inventory. (Suggestion link here)
* No level requirement from level 1200 on roulette. (Suggestion link here)
* Kiba: Douteki Tei in cooldown decreased by one second.
* Module loot info added to client. [Bakasura]
* Bloody pattern added to client. [Bakasura]
* Option to resize summons removed.
* Premium account: promotion 20%.
* New monster, Giant Spider.
- Halloween skins are back!
- Healing candies like old pills!
- House decorations!
- Exp bonus!
- New limited pet, the Gargoyle!
- Limited summon, Pumpkin Spirit!
Expect Halloween contests from GameMasters.
Competition for 31.10.2022:
Two young characters, NPCs, learn to transform and use henge no jutsu. Be the first, send the screenshot on Discord to the appropriate channel with the transformed NPC.
First NPC was found by Slashey! (Discord link here)
Second NPC was found by ThunderFire! (Discord link here)
Please follow our social media profiles and pages. The news is often there:
To connect use the client which you can download here: