Today we have introduced a patch:
- Jutsu Charge deleted.
- Holding the "F" button causes auto chase. This will certainly improve the quality of the game for players who prefer close-range characters.
- Chakra Control and Ninjutsu training with fishes made easier. If the fish disappears, it will be automatically placed.
- Dash allows you to pass through the short creatures.
- If you lose premium and try to change set or weapon tabs filled with items, we send them to the depot mailbox.
- To enable teams of more than 5 to fight, guild/organization members will be treated as party members.
- Charge works automatically when we are not moving.
- Minimally increased package limit. We received information that you click a lot during fights - and we understand that, so to avoid getting kicked in such moments, we increased the packet limit from 250 to 320. Our analyzes show that this is a result that should not be exceeded.
- Tsuiga no Jutsu cooldown increased from 4 to 6.5s.
- Invulnerability talent (D12) got cooldown 25s.
- Haku in mirrors is immune to being pushed away.
- Transfer bug of settings from previous characters to a new character fixed. Thank you for reporting Fuusia (+7 premium).
- Fixed a bug where Ebisu sometimes did not add scroll of seals on Chakra Emitting. Thank you for reporting Slavic (+7 premium).
- Visual bug of empty party fixed. Thank you for reporting Dagger (+7 premium).
- Minimap fixed. Thank you for reporting Fuusia.
Follow our social media profiles and pages. The news is often there:
To connect use the client which you can download here: